A couple weeks ago I applied to be a product tester for Nike. I thought that maybe I would be able to get into the program, but I heard that test sizes for Men are usually 9’s and 10’s. I just got an email that I was declined.
Thank you for your interest in Nike Product Testing. Although you may be able to provide us with excellent feedback on the performance of our products, your athletic profile does not match our current testing needs. You are welcome to reapply in six months.
We appreciate your interest in Nike Product Testing.
I think that my size 14s were probably just too much for the program. So if you are interested in the program (you will have better luck if you wear a 9/10 for men or a 7/8 for women.) Check out the requirements below and apply at: https://producttesting.nike.com
- Athletes must be 15 years old or older to be eligible to become a “Nike Product Tester” of Adult sized footwear.
- Any child wearing shoe size infant 1 Child to grade school 7 Youth is eligible to test Nike Kids footwear. Parent or guardian’s presence and help will be required during kids testing.
- Collegiate (NCAA) athletes are not permitted to test Nike footwear through this program.
- You must be a United States resident to be eligible to participate in this program.
- You must have a valid email address so Nike Product Testing can contact you.
- Timelines are critical. You must be able to meet specified feedback and shoe return deadlines.
- This program is voluntary. You will have to return all test footwear to Nike.
Make sure you read the Confidentiality statements too 🙂
Good Luck, and let me know if you are one of the lucky chosen ones. On a side note, I can reapply in 6 months, so I need to shave my feet into a size 10.